Week 12 injury report
- Safety T.J. McDonald did not finish last weekend’s homecoming game against Washington, and was later hospitalized with concussion-like symptoms. Though he suffered migraine headaches and blurred vision, tests returned negative and he’s expected to play in Eugene.
- A week ago, we were anticipating the return of Torin Harris. Lane Kiffin informed the media today that the cornerback may be done for the season.
- Christian Tupou and DaJohn Harris are unable to practice, which would make each doubtful for participation, as of Tuesday, until there is a change in status.
- A few starters remain banged up and limited, but by all indications, they will participate on Saturday. That list would include LT Matt Kalil, WR Robert Woods, and safety Jawanza Starling.
- The neck injury suffered by Simione Vehikite will make him a game-time decision for the medical staff.
UPDATE: Robert Woods did not practice on Wednesday and his status has been downgraded to questionable. Christian Tupou and DaJohn Harris have shown signs of improvement and have elevated to probable on Saturday.